DFMT systems are feature-rich and provide maximum versatility for optimal patient care.
• Select 40, 50, 65 or 80 kW, high quality 200 kHz High Frequency generator.
ELEVATING FLOAT TOP TABLE
• Heavy-duty, all-steel elevating table with fluid-sealed covers is the industry`s most hygienic design.
• Flt, four-wwy floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of wheelchair, stretcher, geriatric or casted patients.
• Foot-controlled, quiet lift mechnism and high-capcity motor safely supports patient weighing up to 650 lbs.
• Collision-sensing electronics and fail-safe locks enhance safe operation.
FLOOR MOUNTED TUBESTAND
• Tube positioning is controlled by fingertip switches on the operator console with large LCD screen and digital indications of SID and tube angle.
• Cross-table views are easily accomplished using the rotational and transverse capabilities.
• Extensive horizontal travel on the ten-foot floor track allows off-table and weight-bearing exams.
• The classic lines and clean, powder-coated finish enhance the system`s low maintenance profile.
• Stylized, single column structure allows for bucky center mounting or side mounting to facilitate wheelchair patients.
• Ergonomically designed hand control maximizes operator comfort.
• Side-mounted handgrips stabilize patients during standing exams.
• Overhead handgrips optional.
• 1-year limited parts warranty.
• Manufactured in an ISO 9001-2000 Certified Facility.
• Made in the U.S..
• Elevating four-way float top table, 650 lb. rated, with bucky, 103 LPI 10:1 grid
• Digitl floor mounted tubestand with 10 ft. rail
• MC-150 collimator, 150 kVp rated, with laser bucky light
• Heavy-duty wallstand with high-speed bucky, 103 LPI 10:1 grid
• Heavy-duty cassette trays (2)